‘Go Kindergarten (feat. Robyn)’ by The Lonely Island is my new jam.
Awww. I’m glad that your parents’ relationship worked out. I’m sure there are some other good memories hidden away in your mind somewhere. I mostly consider myself to be a realist but I try to stay optimistic as much as possible.
So, anon, this has been going on for more than a week now. Any chance of you revealing yourself any time soon? At least a hint, maybe?
Nick Miller, Isn’t It Pretty to Think So? (via ethereally)
This is certainly the most popular passage in Isn’t It Pretty to Think So? (at least according to online sharing). Long before I started writing my book—while staying in a small hotel in Munich, Germany—I scribbled these words into a Moleskine notebook about my experience abroad. I guess I’m glad I found a way to include them in the book later on.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.